Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010!!

Well my posts would usually be related to the Fifa World Cup 2010 and I will "TRY" my best not to leave my blog dead like last time, haha. I will start by telling all of you people the team I support. Well, I have gone with supporting the team which shows a lot of promise, character, teamwork and of course skill. Wait for it.......



GERMANY - DEUTSCHLAND!!!!



And here is the Team of Germany!!




I was lucky to get an original Adidas Deutscher Jersey for my birthday.



Their first match on the 14th of June against Australia was the start of their reign in DOMINATING THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2010. Australia was thrashed 4-0 by Germany. Goals scored by Podolski, Klose, Mueller and Cacau. Let this be the start of many more victories from GERMANY!!!!

Thats all for today,
Vin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment